Saturday, 22 December 2007

Chill Out!

While I was in central London yesterday evening, I saw people were frantically trying to get their shopping done. I suddenly had a flashback when I saw myself stressed out about what to get my family and rushing about trying to get things done. Boy, am I glad I'm no longer living in that reality!

During my bus journey home, our bus was on a diversion, which added an extra half an hour to my journey. I discovered the reason for the diversion was an accident. The police had blocked up part of the road.

Is it any wonder when people are rushing about like it's the end of the world just because of that one day?

I find life is a lot merrier when I chill out.

Peace to all!

Enocia

Related articles: Traffic Warden; Living in Easy World; Bah Humbug!; More About Relaxation; What's the Rush?