Monday, 3 December 2007

Dissolving Programmes

I believe all food products come with their programmes i.e. beliefs about what the food is capable of doing. Sometimes the beliefs are based on what many people believe and sometimes they are based on the food labels.

For instance, there's a belief that beans make people fart or loosens one's stomach. After eating some black-eyed beans my mother had prepared, the next day I had the runs. It was as if my body was acting out that programme.

The next day there was some leftovers. Although the beans were delicious, I didn't feel like having a repeated experience. There was only one thing to do: before I had some, I blessed it with love. I was perfectly fine.

In fact, I only need to remember that all is Love before I eat anything and Love dissolves all programmes.

Love is all there is.

Enocia

Related articles: The Power of Blessing; Knock Knee; Living By Your Principles; Metabolism; Reprogramming; Love Operating System (LOS); Do Food Supplements and Diets Work?