Saturday, 1 December 2007

Giving and Receiving are One

A while back, I noticed one of my blogs wasn't loading properly - it would only load part of each article. I did find though that if the Internet connection was fast, like they have in Internet cafes, it would load it after a few seconds; otherwise, they just got stuck. I found it quite frustrating like someone telling me a good joke and leaving out the punch line. I asked Blogger, the providers, for assistance but received no response from them. I figured whatever the problem was would correct itself, but it didn't.

I had it in mind to re-publish all the articles under a new blog that I had already created, but the thought was so daunting I couldn't face doing it. So I kept putting it off and putting it off.

Now I believe every moment, I as Infinite Love is channelling through I, Enocia the channel. My blogs represent myself as the receiving instrument. Is it possible that the problem with loading was because a part of me was still blocking myself from receiving my Good?

Two days ago, I decided to go for it and republish the articles. I also went through hundreds of articles on my other blogs and edited the ones linked to the "faulty" blog.

The task turned out to be effortless. The moment I had the intention, I felt this enormous surge of energy pouring through me, which made me focus only on the task at hand. It was such fun reliving those experiences that I had written about in those articles.

Aaah, I feel so much better now.

I am receiving all that I have to give.

Enocia

Related articles: Can We All Play?; Not the Neighbourhood, But One's Consciousness; Me, Mine, My, Myself and I are One; Are You Sure You're Ready to Receive?; Channelling; Trust in Love to Sort out the Details; Let Love Do the Work; Giving and Receiving; How Big is Your Cup?