Saturday, 15 December 2007

Higher Powers

A few days ago I discovered that the library I was using had put a block on Blogger, which means I couldn't post anything on my blog. I asked one librarian why this was necessary. I was told that the decision had come from the "powers from above" to make it so.

I decided there was no point resisting what is. I thanked the librarian for his assistance. In silence, I thanked all the members of staff for their service. Finally, I thanked the Universe for always supporting me in all I do.

As I see it, there is only one Power and it is God/Love. There is only one of us here and it is God/Love. Maybe, God has put a block on that website so I can focus my attention elsewhere. I also know that when one door closes another opens because inexhaustible Love is always meeting every need.

Although I could have worked on my other blogs that were accessible, I ended up taking a break from writing. I was inspired to go for long walks, read stuff I find inspiring, pray, and just be.

Earlier today I had an idea to go into town. I figured I would go for another long walk. As I was going by on the bus I felt compelled to get off the bus and come to the library. After exchanging a few emails with a friend, I logged into Blogger and discovered the block had been removed.

"Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13: 1

All my gratitude to the Higher Powers.

Enocia

Related articles: Don't Worry, Be Happy; Love Always Has the Right of Way; God Can Afford Everything; The One Constant; Life as I Know It; The Almighty at Work;There is Only One Power