Tuesday, 18 December 2007

I am into Everything

A funny thing happened the other day in the bookshop.

While I was browsing, I suddenly had this inner vision where I saw the bookshop was filled to capacity with beings that looked exactly like me. Every single Enocia had her nose buried in a book.

It was quite a picture to see myself interested in all subjects, even though I only tend to read books in the Mind, Body, Spirit section. I thought it was hilarious, actually. I guess that's where I get my love for reading, even though I don't read as much as I used to; or so I thought.

I was quite curious why my Infinite Self would be interested in all books when She already knows everything. The answer I got was that She was simply curious.

It just shows that even though I appear to have preferences, in truth I am into everything.

Enocia

Related articles: Is Blood Thicker than Water?; Loving What I Love; Preference; Far Out!; Being the Source