Thursday, 20 December 2007

Love is No Respecter of Persons

Two days ago my mother asked me if I'd ever been to Borough Market. I said I wasn't even aware there was such a market. At least it had been brought to my awareness.

Yesterday evening when I went home, mum said. "Remember I asked you about Borough Market yesterday?"

"Yeah?"

"It was featured in the news this evening. They said it was a very old market and it is very popular."

"That's the universe for you, you only need to think about something and It mirrors it back to you. It just shows God is no respecter of persons. Acts 10: 34."

"Yes, that's true."

"And you didn't have to go anywhere to hear about Borough Market. It was brought right to your doorstep."

"That's what's amazing about it," mum said.

It just shows that one doesn't need to practise any rituals or even have a spiritual belief to get the Universe's attention. It is quite simple really - you attract whatever you put your attention on.

Enocia

Related articles: Living in Easy World; Don't Worry, Be Happy; Love Will Always Find a Way; What Goes Around Comes Around; Staying Alert; Where Do You Focus Your Attention?