Friday, 28 December 2007

The Many Facets of Self

As I was walking to the bus stop this morning, I was pondering on how we all share the same Self, even forms we regard as inanimate such as this computer.

I was reminded of a vision I once had in meditation when I saw myself as a diamond with infinite facets.

I noticed this man approaching me. I smiled at him and said hello. He scowled and muttered "Fuck off!" which made me chuckle.

I thought, I don't care what you're thinking I know we share the one Self - Love. I looked back at him and saw he was also looking back though he was still scowling.

I spent the rest of my bus journey marvelling at the many ways Self appears.

Peace and love to all.

Enocia

Related articles: Continuous Play; One Family, One Surname called Love; All is One - A Reminder; The Cosmic Being; A Real Diamond; The One Self in All