Saturday, 15 December 2007

Muddy Boots

The other day I was inspired to go for a long walk in Hampstead Heath, one of my favourite parks in London. Although it was a cold day, I was well up for it. It felt like the ALL of Us were taking that walk and agreeing with the walk. A fellow walker shared my exhilaration. "Glorious, isn't it?" he said. I agreed with him. I was so grateful to be able to share my joy of walking.

A lot of the paths were muddy and I didn't want my boots to get muddy. I noticed some people had trainers and Wellies (Wellington boots) on. One of these days I'm going to get myself a pair of Wellies. I did notice though that when I was walking on the muddy paths, it felt like I was literally being walked. After wandering around for about an hour, I looked down on my boots and saw that I didn't have any evidence of having taken the walk. I looked beneath my boots and there was nothing.

Fast forward a couple of days later. I went for another walk to the same park. The paths were still muddy. I found myself taking detours to avoid them. When I finished the walk I saw that I had mud caked all around the heels of my boots. I had to stop off at the local toilets to wash the mud off.

What made the difference between the two days? Well, on day one I was very much aware of taking the walk as One with the entire universe, the All There Is; and we were in complete harmony. On the second walk, it felt like I was taking the walk on my own and fighting against nature. The result was muddy boots. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against mud as long as they're not on my boots.

Just shows that whatever I do has to be done consciously as one or I end up spattered with mud.

Enocia

Related articles: All is One - A Reminder; Oneness; Universal Dreamers; The Personal versus the Universal Approach