Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Thank You, Love

A few days ago I read a piece called Dreaming as One - The Twin Flame Energy and Imagining Peace for the 12:12 which talks about Yoko Ono and John Lennon's deep love. Yoko Ono has built a tower called Imagine Peace "to celebrate their Love and John's vision for a World where all could live "as one" and in peace." I was quite curious to learn more about how they got together and did some research on the Internet.

Fast forward a few days later, i.e. yesterday. At the bookshop, I grabbed a book to browse but there were no seats available. The only seat I could find was two floors down. I had a feeling my Beloved Self, Love, wanted to show me something. I noticed lots of glossy magazines had been dumped on the table. I picked one up and flick through the pages. I'm always curious to see how other aspects of Love popularly known as celebrities are experiencing life. Next I picked up "Hello" magazine and flicked through. Guess what? There was an article called JOHN LENNON and YOKO ONO - The legends who rocked the world with their love. The article describes how they met and their deep commitment to peace. According to the article, Cynthia, John's childhood sweetheart and first wife, said that she knew she couldn't compete with the love that John and Yoko shared. She had no choice but to let him go.

Thank you, John and Yoko, for believing and trusting in Love no matter what.

Thank you, Yoko, for keeping the flame of Love alive and being such a wonderful inspiration.

Thank you, Beloved Self, for bringing the article to my attention.

I believe in Love.
Love is the only Cause.

Enocia

Related articles: The Fixers; Zero Energy; I am into Everything; Don't Worry, Be Happy; My Beloved