Saturday, 19 January 2008

Accident or Love in Action? - Part 2

In Accident or Love in Action?, I wrote about two incidents - a bus and a plane crash - and how no one was seriously injured.

On the bus I was on this morning, I heard the bus driver talking to another passenger about the accident the other day. He said the driver of that particular bus had suddenly fallen unconscious at the wheel. The bus kept going until it crashed into that house. The driver said it was a miracle no one was killed.

The driver compared the accident to the plane crash. He said the crash happened because the engines had cut out; just like the bus crash happened because the driver had cut out.

I believe another power took over and guided both the bus and the plane. I wonder what that could possibly be?

Love is all there is.

Enocia

Related article: Accident or Love in Action?; Higher Powers