Friday, 11 January 2008

Be Careful What Questions You Ask

I have observed that there is always an answer to every question; a solution to every problem. The trick is to be very careful about the kinds of questions I ask.

Let's say I ask "Why is life so difficult?"

The assumption in that question is that life is difficult. The Universe has no choice but to show me lots of evidence why life is so difficult.

On the other hand, what if I were to ask: "Why is life so easy?"

Again the hidden assumption is life is easy, therefore, the Universe has no choice but to show me lots of evidence why life is so easy.

I have several questions I want answered now:

Why is life so full of joy, peace, abundance and freedom?

Why is life so damn wonderful?

Why am I so happy?

I look forward to unlimited evidence. Thank you.

Enocia

Related articles: Charisma in Eight Acts; Little Acts of Kindness Last Forever; Living in Easy World; Ask and You Will Receive; We are Always Right