Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Bellissimo!

My favourite language to listen to is Italian. I just love the way it sounds, it's like making love. Mama mia! I have no interest in learning it though. (My second favourite language to listen to is Japanese).

Last night my mother and I were watching the news on television. In one news item, the new England football manager, Fabio Capello, was being interviewed. Fabio was using an interpreter.

"Look at him, he doesn't even speak English," mum said.

"At least he speaks Italian," I chuckled, "and you know how much I love Italian."

"But he's the England manager and he should at least be able to speak English," mum insisted. "How can England have a football manager who doesn't speak English?"

"Who cares?"

I hope Fabio Capello remains the England football manager forever.

Amore infinito.

Enocia

Related articles: Field of Possibilities and a Possible Solution for World Peace; What's the Magic Word?