Monday, 14 January 2008

Connections

Two days ago I met this young lady at a bookshop who said she was interested in becoming a life coach. I told her I was once interested in becoming a life coach. I even studied NLP to help me achieve that goal though I never pursued it. I told the young lady that I have a friend in Ireland who teaches NLP and is also a life coach. I said I would email my friend and ask if she could give her any advice. I said I would also forward her some info on NLP.

Today I received an email from the lady at the bookshop. She said she'd watched a video on YouTube about NLP and had found it interesting and now wants to study it. She said she was looking forward to hearing from me. I then emailed her several links about NLP. I also included my friend's website which had some information about life coaching.

A few hours later I received an email from my friend in Ireland about the increase in petrol prices and taking action against it. I reckon the real reason why my friend had forwarded that email was because she'd picked up on the vibe that I had been thinking of her and Love had done whatever was necessary for us to connect. Petrol prices indeed! I don't even drive! I emailed my friend and teased her that she'd only forwarded me that email because she wanted to be part of the action.

We are all connected in Love.

Enocia

Related articles: Satisfaction; What a Lovely Surprise!; Go On, Switch It On!; One Family, One Surname called Love; Staying Joined in Love; Trust in Love to Sort out the Details