Thursday, 31 January 2008

Creating My Own News Headlines

People complain that the national newspapers are filled with negative stories and terrible predictions.

The way I see it, complaining keeps one at the effects level and you end up experiencing much of the same. I say instead of complaining, why not create my own news headlines that will give rise to the equivalent stories?

I can create headlines that I wish to experience in my personal experiences and headlines I wish to see in the world at large.

I know that whatever news headlines I think of will be made manifest because the thought is the very thing itself.

Most importantly, it's fun creating my own news headlines.

I am the editor in chief of my own newspaper and creating my own headlines.

Enocia

Related articles: Tuning into the Love Station - Revisited; The Enocia Show; Spin Doctor; Faith is Seeing Beyond the Fog; Cause or Effect?; Be the Love You Wish to Experience; Ideas in Mind