Saturday, 5 January 2008

Falling in Love

Sometimes I can fall in love at the drop of a hat; or is it heart?

There I was sitting in the bookshop browsing, as I do. I noticed a young man reading opposite me. He looked as he was in his early twenties but then again looks can be deceiving. There was something about his face that attracted me. Suddenly he was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. I was so in awe I kept staring and admiring his face and blond hair. The more I admired him the more beautiful he became. He was totally oblivious to my admiration. After a while I returned to the book I was reading. I was so engrossed I forgot all about the guy.

After a while I felt as if I was being watched. I looked up from my book and realised the guy I had been staring at was gazing in absolute wonder at my face in rather the same way I had done earlier. Our eyes met and I smiled. He returned my smile. Then we both returned to our books.

After browsing for about another hour I left the bookshop.

It's good to fall in love ever so often. Even now as I think about him I get a warm glow inside.

Enocia

Related article: Ecstacy