Monday, 14 January 2008

Healing with the I AM - Part 2

In a previous article called Healing with the I AM, I shared my mother's healing experience. A friend sent me a commentary which I thought was so brilliant I've asked if I could share it. I'm also sharing my response to his email.

Thank you dear friend.

With love,
Enocia

*******************************************

Hi Enocia,

I was rereading your note on the healing experience with your mother. It is a marvelous story. I was focusing on your words and actions. "I lay my hands on both sides of her head." Usually when we think of laying on of hands we think of transmitting or giving power to another, but in reading your words the thought came to me. "She is making a circuit; she is INCLUDING her mother in the Power of the ONE. In that power is Wholeness, Peace, Perfection, Harmony.

You are really saying this in what you say here, "When I prayed for my mother, I was simply affirming the truth of the I AM in me that is the same in her; which was translated in her experience as "no headache."

"Where two or three are gathered in my name there I AM in the midst of them." "It's the great I AM you should be thanking, mum, He gets all the glory."

I have been thinking today that I need an outside electrical outlet for use on our deck and I can do that simply by drilling through the wall and attaching an outside outlet (made to withstand the weather) to an inside circuit that exists right on the other side of the wall. This INCLUDES the outside outlet in the inside circuit.

We are all INCLUDED in the great circuit of the ONE.

I think your expression of the experience is perfect!

Peace and Love, M.

************************************************

Hi M,

I was focusing on your words and actions. "I lay my hands on both sides of her head." Usually when we think of laying on of hands we think of transmitting or giving power to another, but in reading your words the thought came to me. "She is making a circuit; she is INCLUDING her mother in the Power of the ONE. In that power is Wholeness, Peace, Perfection, Harmony.

Wow, M, that is so brilliant! I love that you get it!

You're right, I wasn't transmitting anything, there is no need; all I was doing was acknowledging the I AM/the ONE and HIS unchanging attributes that are in me, in my mother, and in everyone. Laying of hands was only a symbol that my mother needed to help her accept her wholeness.

And another thing, it was important for my mother to be relaxed and not be in conflict; that's why I asked her if she'd taken her tablets. After I lay my hands on her head, I let her lie down as that was what she felt she needed to do, even though I already knew she was whole. As she relaxed she was able to accept her wholeness which to her felt like the pain had been lifted.

"Where two or three are gathered in my name there I AM in the midst of them." "It's the great I AM you should be thanking, mum, He gets all the glory."

Indeed!

We are all INCLUDED in the great circuit of the ONE.

There is only ONE who is seeking to be expressed as us. The attributes of the ONE as Perfection, Harmony, Peace, Love, Joy etc are the same yesterday, today and forever; though how each of us express these attributes are not always identical. It's a matter of remembering or being reminded of the truth of the ONE.

I think your expression of the experience is perfect!

Thank you, and so is your understanding, M.

Do you mind if I share your commentary on my blog? It's just perfect.


Good luck with your electrical project.

With love,
Enocia