Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Letting Things Happen is Receiving What Already Is

In a previous article called My Past, Present and Future Self, I wrote about how all of my life experiences have already happened in the eternal NOW. However this NOW is unfolding as my past, present and future. Thus, whenever I have a wish to have an experience, I'm actually picking up on my future self's experience. All I have to do is let it happen.

How do I let things happen?

It's important to understand that this way of seeing - this paradigm - is totally different from the human programming, which is based on the premise that you're creating something from scratch. In the human way you are trying to make things happen; you are always trying to work things out. Spirit/Love's way is that it has already happened so all I have to do is let it happen.

I'm reminded of the creation story in the first chapter of the book of Genesis in the Bible:

1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Genesis 1

My understanding is that all possibilities already exists as ideas waiting to be called forth. The rest of the chapter sees God calling forth various realities into manifestation by using the word "Let." In other words, let what is already present as ideas take form; that which is invisible appear visible.

Another way to let things happen is to receive what already is.

How do I receive?

A while back I had the following experience:

I was enjoying the rice and chicken dish my mother had prepared though it was very spicy. I couldn't quite work out whether the savoury rice was already spicy before I added chilli sauce to the chicken. After I finished eating my mouth was on fire. I drank some water but my mouth was still burning. I imagined myself eating pure love in the form of liquid light. The Light instantly wiped out the spicy taste and I was back to my default taste - sweetness.

The experience reminded me that I can easily absorb Love without needing to eat. I visualised myself as a sponge absorbing light through my eyes, nostrils, mouth, and the pores of my skin.
Absorption

When I'm receiving, I'm like a sponge soaking in what exists as energy. I don't try to figure out how things are going to work out, I just know it is and let it be made manifest.

When I know something already exists, it takes the pressure off me to try to figure out the why and how. All I need to do is to stay in my joy and give thanks for what already is.

I am a cosmic sponge receiving all that already is.

Enocia

Related articles: How to Avoid Malfunctions; My Past, Present and Future Self; Paradigms