Monday, 28 January 2008

Living in My Head

I've recently noticed that the top of my head, the front part in particular, has become so sensitive that when I have a shower it's very ticklish; so ticklish that it makes me laugh out loud. So now having a shower feels like I'm having a Synergistic Energetic eXchange, as Neale Donald Walsch would put it. Waves and waves of pleasure.

Actually, I get this ticklish sensation when I tune into my Crown Chakra. Don't ask me how I do it, I just seem to connect inside my head and then I feel something tickling inside which leads to shivers running down my spine and I feel goosebumps all over my body. It feels wonderful. I also feel very energised after this experience.

What is the Crown Chakra? Here's one definition I can relate to:

7th Chakra - Crown Chakra - located at the top of the head; the light of Universal energy; pure being. You bring your exterior and interior lives into harmony. You are no longer separated from the object of your perception.

This is the Energy Center of Divine Purpose & Destiny; the I AM I, the union with your own source - you are totally aware of your true self. This Chakra, when in alignment, makes you feel at one with the universe; Spiritual development is the essence of this Chakra.
Crown Chakra

What I'm effectively doing is I'm being my true self. I can also hear a constant sound that goes "eeee" inside my head, which I tend to listen to during meditation, before I got to sleep, or when I feel like it. This sound is immensely blissful. However, during the day, where there are lots of distractions, I find it's easier to simply tune into my Crown Chakra; I know I'm connected when I feel those goosebumps.

When I'm inside my head, I'm in my own Love sanctuary and being myself without influence from the world. It is in my sanctuary that I receive lots of ideas and guidance. In fact, I tend to live inside my head most of the time. :-)

I also believe that in my head, I'm one with the all.

I love living in my head.

Enocia

Related articles: Healing with the I AM; Ecstacy; In Reality; The Chapel; Ending Duality - Same Old, Same Old; Living in a Love Cocoon; Sealing the Door