Monday, 7 January 2008

Love is All Around Me

Over the last three weeks I've been asked out by three different men. The first one sounded like a good idea at the time. While I heard my voice saying "yes" something in me said no. It was a feeling. I stayed with the feeling and knew that my feeling was right.

The next guy was someone I got chatting to. Again it felt natural speaking to him at the time and when he asked whether I wanted to meet up some time, it felt like a good idea at the time. We haven't been able to meet up because he's been travelling. Then I had that feeling again which told me it wasn't appropriate.

The third guy was someone I met around where I live. As soon as he asked me I said no because I knew he wasn't right.

Why do I keep attracting guys are so obviously don't feel right?

Love is all there is. Love creates harmony with people I meet and I find the other reflecting facets of my life experiences. We end up sharing experiences. At that moment it's good and feels right. Sometimes I even end up recording the experience in my blog. While the encounter is right for that moment it doesn't mean I have to prolong that experience and develop it into a special relationship. Besides, one moment of love lasts forever anyway.

How do I know what relationship is worth pursuing?

I listen to my guide within, which is the feeling of my true self or Soul. There have been many times when I've been asleep and have woken up and not remembered where I am or who I am. One thing I've always remembered is the feeling of Joy that is my essence. In other words, take away concepts and beliefs and all I'm left with is that feeling of Joy that is Me. When I am in silence I'm back to that feeling again.

My point is what the human sees as ideal is not necessarily how Soul sees things because Soul considers what is best for the Soul not just the human personality. She arranges each encounter which is always in harmony with my being and my life's purpose. If it's not appropriate I'll know by how I feel.

There was one important guy who I turned down because I was seeing him from the personality perspective. One day during meditation the Voice within told me to go out with him as he was good for me. I did and he was good for me, in terms of my Soul journey.

I wonder if those encounters with those three guys are telling me that my dream of being with my Soul partner is about to come true? I know I am already connected with my Soul partner anyway. It's a matter of letting it unfold naturally.

I can't wait to be with you in form.

Love is all there is.

Enocia

Related articles: Falling in Love; Following My Heart; What is the Ego?; The Mind Boggles; Letting Nature Take Its Course; That's Me!; Love is Forever; Being the Feeling; My Feelings Never Lie