Thursday, 10 January 2008

My Forever Friend - 2

Last year a friend who had discovered my writings on the Internet got in contact with me. He asked me if I could contribute to his Journal, Dialogue for Cultural Literacy. I contributed an article called Give Peace a Chance. He also wanted us to meet in person, which I agreed to.

During our meeting, he told me that he wanted to publish my articles into a books and for us to work on a writing project. However, I didn't feel that he was the "right" person to publish them so I didn't pursue it.

I've just received an email notifying me my friend passed away yesterday. So my instinct was right after all.

I am so glad I met you, Roi. Peace be with you, forever.

Enocia

Related articles: Love is All Around Me; Following My Heart; Love Will Come to You