Wednesday, 2 January 2008

My Forever Friend

I've just heard that a dear friend has passed away.

We met when I used to attend Christian Science church meetings. He was one of the church elders and I used to spend hours chatting to him about Truth. I also used to tease him that he thought too much.

When I decided that path wasn't my way, I stopped going to church. We continued to exchange emails. From time to time, I would visit the church to see old friends and chat to him. The last time I saw him, we planned to meet up but it never happened.

I hear he hasn't been well for some time. At least he's now released from that experience.

Love never dies, my friend. I know you're always with me. I love you.

Your forever friend,
Enocia

Related articles: No Time Passes - Revisited; Taking Stock; What is Death?; Love is Forever; Love Never Dies