Friday, 4 January 2008

Spin Doctor

"A political press agent or publicist employed to promote a favourable interpretation of events to journalists." Meaning of Spin Doctor

Every day is an opportunity for me to express who I am as Love. I expect every moment to be full of love. When that doesn't seem to be the case, I can spin the day so it can be love.

For instance, I could watch the news and feel down about the stories or I can bless the news with love.

If I get into a disagreement with someone, I can hold a grudge or I can bless the person with peace.

If something doesn't work out, I can get upset about it or I can bless the situation with love and know everything works out for the best.

So it's really up to me what spin I put on my life experiences. Do I want to experience misery or endless joy?

I believe in the power of spin.

I am a spin doctor of Love.

Enocia

Related articles: I Have Learned a Great Secret; The Many Facets of Self; The Power of Blessing; Paint It Black; Loving the Queue; As I Love Others, I am Loving Myself; Love Dissolves Grudges