Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Tuning into the Love Station - Revisited

For me, life is a choice between two radio stations: the Love Station and the World Station. In the Love Station, all its programmes are hosted by and are about my True Self. While I'm listening to the Love Station, I feel joyful, inspired, and I am reminded of my greatness.

In the World Station, all its programmes are hosted by and about Fear; and the programmes leave me feeling insecure and fearful.

For me, the spiritual path is about learning how to stay tuned to the Love Station and letting that frequency of my True Self express in all aspects of life.

In the middle of last night I woke up from a dream. The first thing I noticed was that I could hear a ringing in my right ear. Now there are two kinds of ringing I experience: one that sounds like what is referred to as Tinnitus; and the other ringing which is the inner sound of my True Self. This ringing was the Tinnitus kind which is a sign that I wasn't listening to the Love Station.

The first thing I did was I gave thanks for everything. I repeated thoughts of gratitude over and over until I could hear the ringing transform into the inner sound and I was filled with exceeding joy. I then asked to be kept at that frequency. After a while, I fell asleep. When I woke up again I could still hear the inner sound of my True Self reminding me I was still tuned to the Love Station. I went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning I could still hear sweet love songs coming from the Love Stations.

You are listening to the Love Station at V8 FM.

Have a wonder-full day because you're worth it!

Enocia

Related articles: More About the Inner Sound; Counting My Blessings; Bring It On!; What is the Ego?; A Showcase for Greatness; Tuning into the Love Station; Expecting a Cat to Behave Like a Dog