Monday, 14 January 2008

What a Lovely Surprise!

The wonderful thing about life is that it's full of wonderful surprises.

The other night I discovered they were showing the film, Shaun of the Dead, which I've heard about and never watched. I loved it!

Basically, it's a parody of those zombie movies. It was laugh-out-loud hilarious. Highly recommended.

Last night I received a phone call from an old friend I haven't heard from in a while. We went out very briefly two years back but it didn't work out so we decided to remain friends. I've been thinking about him as it goes. It was great to hear from him again. We'll be meeting up soon to catch up.

Life is inexhaustible Joy.

Enocia

Related articles: Magic; Be Careful What Questions You Ask; Expect the Unexpected; Lights, Camera, Action! Even More New Joy