Saturday, 2 February 2008

Breaking News

I have written elsewhere that instead of complaining about negative news stories, I much prefer to create my own personal and world news headlines, which will give rise to the equivalent news stories.

After I wrote that piece, one of my headlines was: "Wild animals live harmoniously with humans."

Yesterday I noticed a story in yesterday's "The London Paper" about a boy who has befriended a cobra. It looks like this story has been circulating on the Internet for a while but it's interesting how it suddenly popped up in that particular free newspaper I usually pick up right after I had come up with my own world news headline.

I can't wait to see more of my headlines in form.

Enocia, Editor-in-Chief of Vector8 News

Related article: Creating My Own News Headlines