Friday, 15 February 2008

Daffodils

On the bus this morning I noticed the daffodils were already out in full bloom. I pointed this out to my mother who I was travelling with at the time. She said she'd also noticed. She believed the flowers were out because of the mild weather.

I guess some are going to attribute this to global warming.

As I see it, Light, the substance of all there is, is unchanging. The weather is meant to reflect the unchanging Light. The more one realises the presence of Love-Light in all things, the more that realisation is going to be made manifest as even temperature. We're going to end up having an eternal spring. Hurray!

Dear daffodils, your presence is very welcome. Thank you for expressing your beauty so perfectly.

Enocia

Related article: Mutual Agreements