Monday, 4 February 2008

Indulgence

In the current issue of Daily Mail Weekend Magazine, (2 February 2008) there is an interview called "Spot the real Diva" with the actress, Shirley MacLaine about her relationship with her rat terrier, Terry, whom she adores.

Shirley is asked:

What is the most indulgent thing you do for her?

"I work my schedule around her, always trying to be home before dark so I can take her for a walk on the beach. Her life is my indulgence."

I loved that line "Her life is my indulgence."

It got me thinking that my life is Infinite Love's indulgence. Infinite Love wants me to be pampered, all I need to do is receive.

Terry is one dog who loves being indulged. And why not?

Enocia

Related articles: Predicting the Future; On Being Blessed and Being a Blessing; My Beloved; Why I Love Cats; Being Pampered