Monday, 25 February 2008

Inspiration - Part 2

A friend writes on his website:

"Art can mean different things to different people. To some it can remind us of a time in our lives when all was well with the world and to others, it can simply evoke a feeling in us that inspires us to achieve things we previously thought were not possible. Art to me comes from the soul of the artist and is a great gift to the world." Scott T. Tillett Fine Art

Art for me is about inspiration, pure and simple. When I look at a painting I am lifted up to a realm of beauty, love, peace, joy, wonder and magic, the home of my True Self.

Now I could spend years following some spiritual guru and learning how to be my True Self or I could simply visit a gallery and immerse myself in the beauty the artist has to offer.

My point is the easiest way to be my True Self is to do what brings me joy. And as I am being Joy, I experience much of the same.

Thank you so much for your gifts of love, Scott, which I find tremendously inspiring.

Enocia

Related articles: Golden Moments; The Penny Drops; Inspiration