Monday, 18 February 2008

Mind Your Language

I'm often fascinated to read about athletes who describe how beneficial it is to have a main rival in their field, which spurs them on to be the best they can be.

I believe all experiences are allies to help me realise who I am.

So I heard some kind of alarm going off. I thought it would be a fun opportunity to stop it in thought. After I'd imagined the alarm embraced in my love it stopped. After a few minutes, it was screeching again. I tried the same exercise and it didn't work.

In thought I said "will you please shut the f*ck up?"

I reckon the alarm was so appalled by my language it went into a shock, which shut it up for good.

I'm so grateful to the alarm to help me realise that I have a wonderful command of the English language.

Enocia

Related articles: Unopposed; Shhh!; On Being a SuperHero