Saturday, 9 February 2008

My Choir of Angels

When someone wishes me a nice day, I see that wish as a being of light, an angel, that is always by my side; and its purpose is to ensure that I have a nice day.

When I bless myself with all good things, I see my blessing as an angel making my blessing come true.

When I pray I see my prayer as an angel whose purpose is to fulfil that particular request; that angel will not rest until the need has been met.

At the bus stop this morning I chatted to a man who lives in our neighbourhood. He said he hasn't seen me in ages and asked me how I'd been keeping. I told him I was very well and that life is always good to me. The moment I said "life is always good to me," I saw my expectation as an angel whose purpose is to ensure that life is always good to me.

Wishes, blessings and expectations are my choir of angels.

Wishing you all the very best.

Enocia

Related articles: My Choir of Angels - Part 2; Why I Will Never Move On from the Past; On Being Blessed and Being a Blessing; Be Careful What Questions You Ask; The Fixers; Ideas in Mind; My Friends of Love-Light; Angels