Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Nothing Can Dull My Shine

In last night's episode of the reality TV show, America's Next Top Model, Tyra Banks, one of the judges, senses one model is unhappy. She asks her what the problem is. The model tells her that she's been experiencing jealousy from the other girls which is making her unhappy. Tyra says to her: "Don't let anyone dull your shine!"

Excellent reminder there, Tyra.

My shine is my joy, peace, love, truth, power and all that makes me who I am. No one has the power to dull my shine unless I give that individual the power. Neither do I have the power to dull anyone's shine unless I am given the power to do so.

Put another way:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

Nothing can dull my shine.

Enocia

Related articles: Why Opposites Do Not Attract; Does the Past Matter?; Nothing Cannot Harm You; Let Your Light Shine; There is Only One Power