Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Oh No, You Don't!

My mother was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday so she asked me to get a cold remedy from the chemist. She'd also been concerned about my brother who is in hospital. Before I left I gave her a hug. On the way to the shops I felt a bit feverish but I shook it off and focused on the task at hand.

At the chemist I asked for the remedy my mother wanted. They asked me if she was taking any medications. I told them she was and what it was for. They recommended several remedies and asked me to choose. The whole thing was a bit bewildering as it's been ages since I've been on any medication. I selected something I thought was adequate.

I went home and gave her the medicine and left to go about my affairs. During my bus journey I was still feeling a bit unwell. Then I thought, "Oh no, you don't! There is only love here and love is expressing through this body now." I also listened to the Inner Sound I hear in my head and was invigorated.

I had an early last night so I could spend hours listening to the Inner Sound.

Early this morning when I heard my mother coughing I blessed her with love and she stopped coughing.

Love is all there is.

Enocia

Related articles: My Ally; Tuning into the Love Station - Revisited; Ultrasound