Friday, 15 February 2008

Open Sesame!

In a previous piece I wrote about how I see infinite filaments of light coming from me and attached to everyone and everything. It is through those filaments that I communicate with the all.

This morning I felt like having boiled egg with some toast. As I was preparing my sandwich I decided to add some hot pepper sauce. The lid of the sauce was stuck. I used a towel so I could get a better grip but it wouldn't budge. I tried my teeth but it remained stuck. Then I thought "Oh bottle will you please open?" I left it alone for a few seconds. When I tried it again, the lid was open.

I shared the experience with my mother and she showed me a passage she'd read in the Bible this morning.

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans." Proverbs 16: 3

I guess that's another way of looking at it. God opened the bottle.

Still I must remember to speak to things as I am already connected to them as light. Lids have feelings too, you know.

Enocia

Related articles: Bringing Out the Best of Someone/Something; Magic; Living in Easy World

NB: the term Open Sesame is from the fairy tale "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves."