Monday, 11 February 2008

Opposites Do Not Attract - Part 2

In Opposites Do Not Attract I gave two accounts of how I was able to repel what I didn't want in my life experience.

Surely if all is Love, how can Love repel love?

Well, when I eat things that I love, but my body's intelligence knows better and absorbs what is harmonious with its system and rejects the rest, which comes out as faeces and urine. Coughing is another way my body repels what doesn't fit in with its system.

There are people who I have met or been acquainted with who have been lovely and yet a part of me had not wanted to pursue the relationship. How? I just had a feeling. I believe that at a vibratory level, we did not resonate. Until our frequencies match, we are always going to be repelled by one another.

I'm reminded of the passage in the Bible about the Word.

1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1

I believe the Word refers to the sound of creation, that frequency that gives rise to forms. However, when a particular frequency doesn't match there is either no creation or the experience is dissolved.

I have a feeling that's why relationships break up because they do not resonate at the core level where it matters. Trying to fix things or make things work is only delaying the inevitable.

I believe that my True Self is responsible for attracting experiences that resonate with who She is being and repelling those that are not. All I have to do is trust in mySelf.

Opposites DO NOT and can never attract; like ALWAYS attracts like.

Enocia

Related articles: Opposites Do Not Attract; To Dream or Not to Dream?; My Ally; The Word; Love is All Around Me