Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Travelling

I woke up in the middle of the night and found I couldn't go back to sleep. I pondered on some ideas then did some meditation. While I was meditating, I saw myself hovering somewhere and I could see little pinpoints of light in the distance. It actually reminded me of seeing a city at night from an aeroplane. Then I was back to my "body."

I used to experience what is popular called astral projection where I would feel myself moving very fast. This time, I wasn't moving at all; it just happened in a flash. Maybe I was moving at the speed of thought, which is a lot faster than light. It was like, now you see me, now you don't. This happened three times.

Are you ready for an adventure?

Fasten your seat belt everyone as this might be a bumpy...oh no, it's over before it even began. What a bummer!

Enocia

Related articles: Out of Body Experience (OOBE) - A Breakthrough; Mind Travel