Friday, 15 February 2008

Walls Have Ears

Some of us like to pretend we're all separate and don't have a clue what's going on but that is so not the truth of reality. The moment I think of someone, or vice versa, that connection is made.

Two days ago I asked my mother if she'd spoken to one of her friends recently. Mum said the last time she spoke to her friend was just before she went away on holidays. She said her friend was probably still away.

Her friend had obviously eavesdropped our conversation because she phoned the very next day but my mother was out. Mum picked up her friend's message on the answer-phone this morning. She said she was going to call her friend later.

Well at least I did get my answer.

It's official, walls do have ears!

Enocia

Related articles: Open Sesame!; The Game of 'Let's Pretend' - Revisited; I Hear You