Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Being the Sky - A Reminder

My True Self, Love-Light, is like the vast and boundless sky. The sky doesn't judge; the sky simply accepts all that I am.

In order for me to be the sky at all times, I have to remember that my nature is the sky.

There have been times when I have been distracted by the clouds which appear to have hidden the beauty and majesty of the sky. When that has occurred, I haven't beaten myself up about it, nor have I blamed the clouds for being what they are. I have simply remembered who I am as the sky and risen above the clouds.

I am the Sky.

Enocia

Related articles: Being a Parent; Conviction; Inspiration; No Judgment; Tuning into the Love Station - Revisited; Thought Impulses and Detachment; Rise Above It; Am I Bothered?; Expecting a Cat to Behave Like a Dog